Thank you, lots, to snapshotofawanderingheart at http://snapshotsofawanderingheart.wordpress.com/ for this nomination It is so amazing of you! I am very sorry to not have posted sooner. I have been nominated for it one other time but the nominator and I failed to follow the rules completely so it did not count 😉 This award is really cool I like how personal it is … Here are the rules,
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2) You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
And here are the answers to the questions I’ve been given…
1. What is your best physical feature?
hmm, My hair I guess, at least that’s what I seem to get compliments on 😀 I kinda have self image issues so I have a hard time pinpointing that kind of thing… its something I’m working through “Smiles Sheepishly”
2. Can you raise one eyebrow? Or two? Or none?
I can raise two and am very proud of it, ooo and sometimes I can raise half of one “Smiles Proudly” (I need to stop with the smiling thing now)
3. What odd talents do you have?
I have double jointed thumbs and can pop my knuckles out the other way its very cool… My friend though can play the piano with her toes (they are very long toes.)
4. What is your favorite smell?
Bread I love the smell of bread but that is also tied with the smell of the ocean…
5. Do you smile for photos?
Kinda I can’t smile with my teeth but I can pull off a pretty good closed mouth half smile.
6. Where would you hide buried treasure (if you had some)?
I would Bury it inside of a tree so that the tree would grow around it so when x marks the spot it really marks the spot
7. Have you kept any of your new year’s resolutions?
Kinda, kinda not… I generally have trouble keeping up with things I’m even having trouble finding time to blog as of late…
8. What is your least favorite song?
Right now boyfriend by Justin Bieber
9. Have you ever run out of gas?
No, but I have come dangerously close on account of not being able to find the lever that opens the gas cap door, there was snow in the car from my boots covering it. It took three days to figure that out.
10. What’s your favorite thing to drink?
Water… I lovehow refreshed I feel after a glass of water
Here are my questions
1) Dragons or Mermaids?
2) What’s your favorite color and is there a back story?
3) What made you decided to start blogging?
4) How would you describe yourself?
5) Who’s your favorite Disney Villain (If you haven’t seen a Disney movie then animated villain)
6) What was your first pet?
7) What book are you reading right now?
8) Has anything profound ever happened to you?
9) What your opinion on giving diamonds as gift?
10) What is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?
and I nominate
Going New places at http://gawoman45.wordpress.com/
Living in the moment at http://ripplesoftruth.wordpress.com/
Mainer Chick at http://mainerchick.com/
My days in a song at http://mydaysinasong.wordpress.com/
Before you Call at http://beforeyoucall.wordpress.com/category/about-me/
Bouts of Lunacy http://boutsoflunacy.wordpress.com/
ALLYVS at http://itzally92.wordpress.com/
The Creative Life at http://creativeluv.wordpress.com/
The Land Of Man-Eating Pixies at http://herebefaries.wordpress.com/
101 Challenges in 1001 Days at http://101challenges1001days.wordpress.com/
Check them all out and I have Reached 50 followers! What a milestone thank you every-one for the support! I’ll introduce the newest followers on my next post 😀